If you would like to apply for summer 2021 tuition assistance please collect the following documents
- Financial Aid Award Letter – Can be obtained from the school’s financial aid office. It will provide a listing of all available funding sources that are available to you for the semester.
- Pell (FASFA) Award or Denial Verification –2020-2021
a. FASFA/Pell Grant Award or Denial Letter is usually sent via email.
- Tribal Award or Denial Letter
- Cost of Tuition, Books and Fees – Summer-2020
- Class Schedule. (with your name and school logo)
- A List of required books and their cost. (with your name and school logo) Please contact your Career Development Advocate to set up an appointment to complete required documents. Keep in mind American Indian Council is a supplemental tuition assistance program after all grant awards have been applied to your tuition, there must show a financial need. If there is a tuition balance after all grants have been applied AIC may assist with tuition, fees or student housing and text books.